Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Viva la Pepe



Pepe is Dead. Viva la Pepe

A year ago Foz’s old chum, Schwa (Steve Revare), wondered why his office smelled like a dead mouse. He reacted exactly as I react to such things. See, I would wonder, “what smells like a dead mouse?” , and “Hmm, that dead mouse smell is still here today,” and “I wonder if that dead mouse smell just went away while I was gone? (sniff) Nope. Still there.”

Of course we all know that the smell does eventually go away, or you just get used to it.

Then, the other day, Steve, out of nowhere, decides to clean his vents. As you can see above, all was explained.

There he is. Pepe. Legs, tail and all. One wonders how Pepe came to this bad end. Caught in a heating vent? I’ve known some meesus, and they can be pretty hardy. I smell foul play.

Whatever happened to Pepe? Really? Probably only Cheese Jesus will every know.

So long, Pepe. We’ll miss you.

Join Foz the Hook at Cole’s tomorrow night at 9:00, and raise a toast to Pepe – the most persistent smell in the Revare household this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment