Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Not in Love With a Lesbian OK I Am.


Good morning my beauties,

If you have been following the labels on FozBlog then you know that Old Foz has quite the kink for his comic chum Cameron Esposito.

I hope Cameron chooses Comic Chum as the name of her next album. If not, it will be the title of our third album. Anyway, Cameron's current album is Grab Them Aghast, and it is hilarious. I was there for one of the nights she recorded it, so I know whereof I speak.

In the spirit of this blog, Old Foz is going to help his fans spend their money wisely. Go to iTunes now and buy Grab Them Aghast. You will be happy you did when you have a cerebral hemorrhage from laughing. Don't worry, Foz and the boys will visit you in the ICU and play Vibrating Chicken Stomp while jumping on your bed.

Also, here is Cameron in the Chicago Sun Times.

Join Foz and the boys and - hopefully - Foz's big crush comic, Cameron Esposito at Cole's this Wednesday night at 9:00. You know you want it! Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment