Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Scary Dreams


I had a scary dream last night where Javier Bardem wanted me to stand still while he knocked me in the head with a pneumatic hammer. I asked if it would result in my death. He said I should stop being such a dick, and hold still because "it would be cool." Then he wanted to flip a coin, and that sounded fair enough, so I said "ok."

I don't know who won.

No, I do! FtH wins, because tonight our friends Andy Oloffson and Maria Wojciechowski have agreed to return to Cole's stage for another feature performance! We worked out some new tunes at practice this week, and it sounded surprisingly good.

You know where this is leading. Meet us at Cole's tonight at 9:00 as we get the room ready for Cole's Comedy Open mic. Cameron Esposito and-or Adam Burke will be there to host, and the room will be filled with the funniest comics The List can hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment