Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Green Wall


It doesn't look green in this picture, but I promise you, the wall is green.

More to the point, the green wall was chosen by Erin Nekervis, the fantastically funny photog of Chicago's comedy scene, as the back drop for a new series of FtH publicity shots. Soon Patrick will meet will meet with Erin for another publicity session.

All I can say is Wow! So should you. You think this photo is great! You like how Foz is standing there with a Martini glass, and with a frightening ukulele on the ground a few feet away. You like how he is scratching his face pensively (I think I was actually taking my glasses off, but you can't see them). You like how Erin pasted F.O.Z. in huge letters to my lapel (no Photoshop here). Fer cryin' out loud - you love everything about this picture!

Well, don't blame me. Erin Nekervis did all the heavy lifting on this one.

Tomorrow night Foz will perform solo at Cole's, because we are a little short on sidemen. We will be back up to strength by next week though.

In the meantime, come back to FozBlog frequently to look at this swell picture of Foz. You have such a crush on that old chap.

No comments:

Post a Comment