Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hummer Bites It


Since Foz the Hook will be performing at the Cole's Comedy Open Mic in about 3 hours it was not my intention to update the blog. But I have just learned through my contacts at cnn.com that General Motors is discontinuing the beloved Hummer. Given the nature of this publication - and especially the most recent posts - you might think that I was going to make some joke about flacid hummer performance, or perhaps repeat my tedious claim that "someday" I am going to stride confidently into a Hummer dealership shouting "I want a Hummer!" or "Give me a Hummer now! Please." Nor will I reference a recent post by suggesting that the Hummer's demise is the result of a massive C-Ring recall.

No. I shall remain quiet on these topics, and simply lean back and rub my belly with a quiet and satisfied moan.

See you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment