Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Foz's Metrosexual Preversion


Dear Honeybunches,

I can't wait to see you later tonight at Cole's, where we will sip Martinis and nibble Camembert. You see, Your Old Flame Foz got up this morning and decided to go full-on Metrosexual for tonight's comedy open mic.

Sadly, the medicine cabinet was bare of persimmon facial scrub, so I had to scrape my face with a cheese knife. I was out of eau de toilette, but I did go to the toilet, so I should be less irritable, if not overly scented when we hook up. Finally, I went in to the closet and there it was, my super sexy Anthropologie sale bin striped shirt that is kind of shiney. By the time I came back out of the closet I looked just like the fabulous Metro you see above.

Do you want to go see Sex and the City 2 before we go over to Cole's? No? (Thank Gawd!). You know I am up for anything you like, hot stuff. Just you wait here while I mess up my hair just enough to be seen in public. Then we'll be on our way.

Check out Cole's Comedy Open Mic tonight at Cole's. Foz the Hook opens the festivities at 9:00, and Adam Burke brings up the comics at 9:30. But beware! The last two weeks we have had so many amazing comics on the list that we had to start early, with FtH at 8:45, and Adam Burke at 9:15. It could happen again, so if you want to buy Foz a Cosmo, you had better be there by 8:30.

I'm not afraid to say I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment