Monday, May 3, 2010

The Headliner is Back Tonight!


Stop the presses! It turns out that Dewey did not defeat Truman in 1948, and that Harry S. Truman was actually president of the United States. But you would never know that if it was up to those liberal media elites.

I'm so angry! Do you hear me? Angry!! ANGRY!!! Don't make me use four exclamation points because I'm a patriot who loves America, and who knows what I'm capable of!!!!

Oh, by the way, Foz the Hook plays tonight at Cole's at 9:00. Tonight is our monthly headliner, where we play everything we know and most of what we don't know. Bring extra beer money because you will need it in the second set. We will too.

OK now, ladies. If you were hoping to become FozSluts tonight is your big chance. I don't have to get up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment