Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Friends! I like them!

FURTHER UPDATE:  As I stated would be the case last week, the following blog post is now current and up to date.  Be at Cole's tonight at 9:00 to see FtH followed by Comics all night long!

UPDATE:  Everything that follows is true, except it will be next week, not tonight.  As you were.


Hello FozFriends!  How happy can we possibly be about all of the good fortune that comes our way?  Here are just a few of things I have to brag about today as regards Friends, Mine.

First, last night my friend sent me an e-mail that she had a job to give (her friend had a job to give actually) and could I put her in touch with my Other Friend who lives in LA now and knows how to do that job and I contacted my Other Friend and said you want a job and she said yes and I introduced my friends and my Other Friend might even have a new job as we speak!  Yay!
 
Second, My Old College Chum, who is a crusading lawyer in Deepest Darkest Dixie contacted me yesterday to say that he is in town for a few days and he will come to Cole’s tonight!  Yay, Cole’s comics!  You might have a chance to meet somebody who did something with his life tonight! (See Above).

Third, some of My Other Old Chums might make it out to Cole’s tonight too.  It will be a complete festival of People Who Accomplished Something, and me too!

Fourth, do not despair.  Your Pals Foz the Hook are, themselves, THIS close to accomplishing something with their lives, and that something is Foz the Hook’s Annual War on Christmas Pageant.  This yearly celebration of shame and disgrace is scheduled for Wednesday night, December 19, at 8:45 at Cole’s.  There is more than one reason why you have to be there.  It’s not just us.  This will be big – very big.

Wait for it!

See you at Cole’s tonight at 9:00 for Foz the Hook, followed by Cole’s Always Awesome Open Mic, hosted by KennyandSoniaandAdam!

Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment