Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How We Get Booked


Somewhere FtH has an energetic booking agent that we’ve never met.

I was recently perusing the Foz the Hook digital download page over at the old Bandcamp and noticed that FtH is scheduled to play The Milwaukee Ave. Arts Fest this coming Wednesday, July 20th, on the Coles’s Bar Stage! Yeah! We are on a bill headed by our friend Cameron Esposito with our other friend Adam Burke, both of whom have been featured on this blog before.

I was so happy to hear about this job, which I had nothing to do with booking, that I sent Patrick a “way to go” e-mail for booking us, and sought out Coleman Brice to thank him. Neither Patrick nor Cole knew anything about it.

I wonder if Cameron or Adam know about it?

There is, of course, the possibility that someone at the songkick,com web site noticed that the regular Cole’s open mic is scheduled for that night, and just gave it some free publicity. If so, great. If, however, we are headlining a major art and music fest in Chicago next week, please Internet, let me know the details. I’d hate to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment