Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Foz's Morning After Pill


Hey baby. Baby. Baby!

You're laying on Foz's arm, sweetie. No no. It's ok. Let me just... There we go. No, beautiful, you just go on back to sleep. It's all ok.

You're in my apartment.

Foz.

Foz.

Yeh, from that band you saw last night. The guy in the suit. Yeh. Man! That was a great show, don't you think? Cameron Esposito was her usual fantastic self. The Band of a Thousand Names is a great act. I hadn't seen them before. You were really rockin it out. Weren't you?

No! You wanted to. I mean, you had a few drinks, but there weren't any roofies involved or anything.

Foz.

I'll make you some eggs or something.

Oh. Ok. Yes sure, well then....

I think they're on the kitchen floor. That's where it started.

Sure you don't want any...?

Hey! let's exchange numbers. I'll call you and we'll...

Oh. Ok. Well, you know we play tomorrow night at Cole's Comedy Open Mic. Cameron Esposito hosts, and great comics like Adam Burke and James Fritz and Mo Welch are always there. Starts at 9. Come on out and I'll buy you a....

Oh. Yeh, that makes sense. Great town, Seattle. Everyone needs a change of scenery. I get out there sometimes. Maybe I'll drop you a...

Oh yeh. Ok.

Well.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment