Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cutie Pie!


Hey, kittens!

After almost a year of threats, I finally did the ten minutes of work needed to compose the bridge to the long-awaited Foz the Hook hit "Cutie Pie!" You will have to come to the show tonight to see us play the bridge, but here are the lyrics to the first, second, and fifth versus:


Hubba hubba,
Cutie Pie!

The song is empowering to women and establishes Old Foz's cred with Women's Studies majors and Roller Derby ladies.

I think you're going to love it. Especially if you like the Roller Derby like we do. Maybe the Windy City Rollers will make us their house band, and make Cutie Pie their anthem. They might do that. Or they might kill me dead.

Patrick thinks they're going to kill me dead.

Join FtH tonight at Cole's at 9:00 as we open the house for Cameron and Adam and every funny person in Chicago. If the list is long we might start early. This should not be a surprise. I suggest that you arrive by 8:00. That way, ladies, you can stake out a good seat any buy Old Foz a drink.

I think he likes you. Are you a Roller Derby lady? Oh yes, he likes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment