Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Poisonous, Baby, Poisonous!




Your Pal Foz with Fozpop & Fish (1977).
Fozpop is married and the fish got eaten.
I may be your last hope, Ladies!

There’s no time!  There’s no time!  There’s no time!

Foz the Hook’s Poison Valentine’s Pageant starts in just four hours at Cole’s Bar! 


Normally I write something charming and funny about our lineup of bitter and beaten lovers, and the hilarious and amazing songs they are supposed to sing, but I have to go all the way home, then change into my suit, then get all my music together, then go somewhere and drink myself blind in self-indulgent amorous misery, then go to Cole’s.  Even then, there’s sound check.

Krystal is warming up!
So forget the funny stuff!  Get to Cole’s Bar tonight at 9:00 for Foz the Hook’s Poison Valentine Pageant, featuring Your Pals FtH, Krystal LaFianza Pitzen, Joe Paserski, Bill Bullock, and you!

After that there is comedy.


What is wrong with you?!?!?!?  Be there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment