Monday, January 28, 2013

Square Deal!


I have been thinking about something to write all day, and thought I was on to something about my gin-induced dreams last night.  I remembered something about going to my old job in my new suit, but only realizing when I got there that it was the same suit I wore when I was babysitting last week, and that my adorable little charge had drawn all over it with crayons.  (That pic is by Erin Nekervis).

But before I could get my thoughts together, this amazingwork of journalism hit the Interwebs!  Look at it!  It is Victoria Rector’s award winning* profile in The Logan Sqaurist of Logan Square’s greatest three-piece comedy band, Your Pals, Foz the Hook!  Ms. R came out to Cole’s a couple of weeks a go to see our regular show, and I am happy to say it went awesomely awesome!

Anyway, read the article nowRead it!  I’ll wait!

That is Victoria Rector.  Right there!  Right above to these words!

*  The article won Foz the Hook's Putziler Prize for Journalism - 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment